Thursday, December 18, 2008

Something I N E V E R thought I would See . . . Seriously . . . Are you kidding me??

This video is the reason that we are delving into the blogiverse, well, at least it was why I finally assented. I always thought that you need something blogalicious in order to post, but this is far from our usual blo(g)se life. So anyone that knows us, knows how much Salty LOVES Barbie, her fav video is Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses (I think they forgot the thirteenth princess). So while I was cooking dinner and our three-year old was doing her thang watching her show, the boys come up from playing masters of destruction in the basement and start watching the movie with her. This is where I though, OKAY, they sometimes do this. Then the dancing scene starts and Salty started dancing along. T-dawg and Puppy are seriously fighting over who is going to have first dance with her?!?!Alarms are going off in my head, I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, then, like a good mother, I ran for the camera. I can NOT wait for my kids to grow up so I can torment them with these videos :oP just kidding

*note the part when T-dawg throws Salty to the floor--don't eat/drink while you watch this or you may choke/spew*

**did not burn dinner while this took place--pat on back--it was a close one**

1 comment: