Thursday, July 2, 2009

What the Smack, its July?

When did that happen?? Okay, I may be revealing too much about myself here, but I thought there were 31 days in June yesterday. I know, . . " thirty days hath September, April, JUNE, and November, all the rest have 31, except for February all alone..." I know. Stop singing, I KNOW!

Its not the lazy days of summer in the Nguyen household, nosiree! Between swimming lessons, baseball, hockey, ballet, gymnastics and music lessons I can't seem to remember what the date is anymore. There's no school week and weekend, just one long day that extends on until Aug. 25th. Being the Mama Bus is exhausting, I think I am going to start charging 50cents a ride!

Case and point, I pulled over to the side of the road last night to switch kids off with Rice so that he could get to ballet and I could get to baseball. I was blocking someones driveway. If I had time to stop and think, I think I would be embarrassed. Good thing there's not time for that. :oP

1 comment: