Monday, March 2, 2009

Wanna See What's Between My Toes?

Salty's new favorite thing is to take her socks off and ask me, " Wanna see whats between my toes?" I think she likes the way I scream EWWW Gross! when she yanks her toes apart and has some toe jam in there. She likes to make a treat for me with the toe jam and tries to make me eat it! But we did discover that she has a mole between her last two toes on the right side, so I guess there is an upside to this new game? *note* video to come

So we sent back our video camera because it was pretty new and went kaput, they sent it back and said it was fixed. YEA! we thought and I tried it out to make sure it worked. When Rice got home we went to check it out and it wouldn't work AGAIN!! Weird, I know but we have some anti-technology thing going on in our house, don't even ask how many times we've had to replace our phone. Anyway, Rice called them and told them and they sent us a new one!! Woohooo I've got a video camera again and can't wait to upload some more super silly things.

T-dawg's team almost won a game!! They were even ahead by one going into the third period, but they, sadly, were defeated 8-9. Okay so what?... T wasn't actually there since this game was on Sunday, but that is the highest scoring game his team has had this year. Hooray for them!
On another note, this is the last week of hockey. Can I get a whup-whup! Ye-haw, I can't wait to get a pool pass and hang out somewhere warm for a change!!

No comments:

Post a Comment