Monday, April 6, 2009

I know Its Been a While!

Yes, yes. I know, you are begging to be updated. Well here goes



u
wish you knew what was up

p lease don't beg next time

d on't even get me started. . .

a t least I could tell you something?

t ime really does fly doesn't it?

e eeek! If another six year old corrects me when I say I'm going to Disney Land instead of Disney World, I'm going to bang my head against the wall. How does every one besides me know this stuff by heart? I have to think, Florida --the center of the World; California--Land that may fall into the ocean.

s o, Puppy told me the other day when I was trying to explain that why we don't hit girls that if you can't hit them, they at least should do all of the cleaning and the chores.


There you go, now you know everything going on around the Porkchops and Rice family.
You know what I realized? If I don't write down all those cute little things the soy sauce says, I forget before I have time to get them posted up here on the bolgilicious.

You aren't going to believe this, but Rice is reading me a book at this very minute!! He said he went to the library and picked it out for me. After I laughed and reminded him that he's never gone to the library by himself, to quit joking, he pulled it out of his briefcase. So, I guess he says there is a library at work and he's in there all the time. . . He thinks I'm really going to love it. Oh really, I say, what's it called? Freakanomics. ?! Sounds like non fiction (not on the top of my must read lists--but the title does have freak in it, could be promising). So he's reading it to me while I'm re-newing things at the library online so we won't incur overdue fees. ShhhHHHHH, don't tell him that I moved on to updating the blog because I'm not sure if he has ever read a book this long before (other than text books for school and what not, of course he's very smart). Chewing gum is a billion dollar industry. WOW we are really getting to the meat and potatoes of this book. Better get back to listening :o)

ps, this is just between us--his voice is kinda monotone, I might pretend to listen while I take a quick nap

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee hee!! My husband read the book and loves it, he want's me to read it also. What do you think so far, should I do it?

    ReplyDelete