Thursday, May 7, 2009

Did you know that I'm gifted? Really! I got the letter in the mail.


So we were having a cook~out and feeding the sister missionaries when these words actually came out of Puppy's mouth. T-dog was chit-chatting and trying to impress our company when Puppy had to throw something out there, too. Did you know that I'm gifted? Really! I got the letter in the mail. (in case you didn't catch that I already said that :oP). All I could think to say was, well he did actually get the letter in the mail. Serious hilarity.


Salty got her ears pierced. I can't believe she went through with it (back story coming. . .). She initially wanted it done when her G'ma and G'pa Nguyen were in town over the summer. We were shopping at the local mall with auntie when Salty said she wanted to get her ears pierced. So, we walked over to the store where these sort of things happen (FYI- they have tons of sparkly things there in case you're ever in need). A girlie was getting her ears pieced and Salty perked up to watch until the lady put on rubber gloves, then she was outta there like a bat outta you know where. So, to sum this up, last week when we were running a few errands at the mall. Salty was game. I was surprised that she didn't run away before it was over, but chickadee didn't even flinch! Way to go tuff guy. She was a little worried that when her 8 weeks were up and she could change her ear-rings that they would use the gun thing again, but after I cleared that up, she was happy as a bugger farmer. ps Uncle Not-so-scary, they still tease Puppy about that :oP


more to come later w/ pictures to boot, but need to put my thoughts together ..this one will be a doozy :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment