Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Let them eat Cake!"

Instead of heading outside last week, when we had a snow day, we chilled inside where it was nice and warm.

First thing in the morning, I was addressed by T-dog who says, "Since I don't have school today, I will help you with Isaac. I will be your assistant babysitter and you can pay me five percent of what you make." I said, "How about you be the assistant TO the babysitter and I pay you nothing." "Okay," he says, "that sounds good!" (Small "Office" joke)

Then there were dragon attacks. You can see the resulting scars here.

Salty wanted me to play Princesses with her. I quickly told her I would be Ariel (the Little Mermaid) since she always wants me to be the bad guy. She says, "You will be Ursula (the bad guy) because you are always mean to me." I asked her what I do that is so mean. She matter of factly says, "You make me sit in my room when I call you an idiot." Yes, yes I do.

Then we all enjoyed some ice cream cake
After lunch, Salty took a nap in the bathroom for some strange reason.
The kids had a great day playing and didn't even want to come upstairs to eat. When I called down for them to head up for dinner, Puppy pouts, "What even IS dinner?!" as he stops up the stairs. T-dog quickly informs him that, "Its the third meal of the day."
We had a great "Snow Day" and hope y'all did too :o)

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing what you guys are up to!! Sounds like you had a fun snow day... what did your other kids do when they had to go to the bathroom while salty was sleeping?

    ReplyDelete