Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Hockey is a Dangerous Sport"

We were at the local Sports store looking for a helmet for Rice. He informed me that he signed up to play for the Nationwide Hockey team and needed a helmet that was manufactured in the 21st century. Alright, I say, so we go. During the forty-five hours that it took him to find a suitable helmet, I was checking out the sales and was looking for some new shin guards for T-dog. I noticed the tag on one pair that read, "Hockey is a dangerous sport. The proper use of protective equipment does not protect against ALL injury." Wow, thanks a lot. Just what you want to read on a piece of protective equipment, right?

So anyway, Salty and I had the pleasure of working in the penalty box during a recent game of T-dogs. There were a few good penalties called, and the boys all assured me that they wouldn't get caught doing it again. It was quite fun and a perfect opportunity to take a few pictures of T-dog.



No comments:

Post a Comment