Sunday, February 15, 2009

Space Book and other New Developments

So, I don't know how all of you guys keep up with all of your on-line goings on, but Face Book is throwing a wrench in my system. I don't understand it. I think I am going to delete it anyway. So rest assured that if I delete you as a "friend", I'm not giving you the on-line disss (ie cold shoulder), I just can't figure the durn thing out.

Last week, when I picked up the boys from school, Puppy announces, "I have a new girl friend!" Hmmm, I think here we go (isn't he a little young), "What is her name?" After a little coaxing and reassuring that no one would be allowed to tease him, he told us. While I was thinking about this new development, I asked him, "Does she know about this?" He sheepishly replies, "No." "Oh, good," I said relieved, "better not tell her." "Oh, I won't!" he laughs.

Salty enjoyed having a "friendship party" at her school and getting her Valentines ready. She was excited that friends would give her valentines too :o). Puppy and T-dog were very meticulous in choosing which Valentine went to which person in their class. It seriously took T-dog an hour and a half to get all of his addressed.

The STOMACH VIRUS came to visit us this week, too. Needless to say, every inch of the house has been disinfected and washed in scalding hot water (hopefully nothing shrunk).

Our Young Women's presidency completed a meeting in 65minutes. Nay sayers were skeptical, but I knew we could do it!! Ye-haw for us.

Girl's night! WOOHOO we had a good time. I, personally, thoroughly enjoyed the cuisine at Macaroni Grill. Happy Birthday Emily and Bethany.

Don't have too much fun on Valentine's Day, my cousin told me that it's initals are VD! Stay away from that, but share lots of love arround! Love you all--Porkchops

2 comments:

  1. Hope the hockey weekend was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a 65 minute meeting!! Wow... please pass the tips, we have yet to finish one in under- wait for it- THREE HOURS! Good for you guys! Hope your VD was great!

    ReplyDelete